- Call to Order – President Rodriguez called the meeting to order at 6:07pm
- Roll Call
- Board members present: President Isabel Rodriguez, Secretary/Treasurer Kaitlin Hakanson, At-large Member Minea Kiss. Absent: At-large Member Taylor Hampton (excused).
- General members present: none.
- Approval of Minutes
- 10/18/22 board meeting – unanimous approval (Motion by Minea, 2nd by Kaitlin)
- 11/01/22 general meeting – unanimous approval (Motion by Minea, 2nd by Kaitlin)
- Treasurer’s Report
- $4,410.62 in accounts. $50 expense on 11/05 for renewal of MNA’s non-profit status with the state.
- Old Business
- Street pole banners and Tree lights – Will check in with Taylor on the status of these projects at the next meeting.
- 733 E. Main – The property owner had until today to pay back taxes.
- New Business
- Vacant City Council Seats – There is a new city council person representing the eastern portion of Mills Addition. His name is Steve Hedland and he is an attorney.
- Public Comment
- East Main Market is still for sale for $185,000.
Adjourn – Meeting adjourned by President Rodriguez at 6:44pm