- Call to Order – President Rodriguez called the meeting to order at 6:02pm
- Roll Call
- Board members present: President Isabel Rodriguez, Vice President Patrick Sullivan, Secretary/Treasurer Kaitlin Hakanson, At-large Member Minea Kiss. Absent: none
- General members present: Tabita Rodriguez
- Approval of Minutes –
- 8/17 board meeting – unanimous approval (Motion by Patrick, 2nd by Minea)
- 9/07 general meeting – unanimous approval (Motion by Minea, 2nd by Kaitlin)
- Treasurer’s Report – $3,174.69 in accounts. $10 cash still needs to be deposited for Moore Park tile. No new expenses or revenue.
- Old Business
- Reimbursement for expenses for August Third Thursday – about $20 in expenses for supplies. Unanimous approval (Motion by Patrick, 2nd by Minea).
- New Business
- Secretary’s Report – contacted Herald & News about our annual meeting announcement. Set up a Noble Hour account for students to access. Way for them to volunteer for service hours for MNA.
- Banner/flag prices – Need to measure the size of the current banners. 48” x 24” Sunbrella fabric banners from banners.com are $135.72 each.
- Canceling regular board meeting for October – our current bylaws state that the annual board meeting happens on the second Tuesday in October. We are going to vote to move it to the third, but for this year, will just have one board/annual meeting on Oct. 12. – unanimous approval (Motion: Patrick, 2nd: Minea).
- Public Comment – none
Adjourn – Meeting adjourned by President Rodriguez at 6:13pm